Sunday, February 18, 2007

My Wonderful

So hey, I'm back!! Flew back in yesterday from my cruise, it was great and I will update later on that. While I was away I really missed my schmoop, yesterday I got to the airport and he was waiting for me by the baggage claim, YEAH!!! I missed him sooo much!!
Well he took me home and had this sneaky look on his face saying he had a surprise for me.. He openned the house and made me stand in the foyer for a few minutes. He had cleared the family room of furniture to get ready for our new carpet, but had put our kitchen table in there. Had it set up with champagne flutes, candles, rose petals all over the floor and table. He also gave me the willow tree figure that I loved and wanted for a cake topper, but didn't cause it was too big for that. He also got a chocolate kiss fondue pot for dessert and had shrimp marinating in a sweet chili sauce and some wine, because he's this good he also had coldplay in the cd player and had built a fire. We had a nice dinner then he told me he had taped the office for me while I was away..
Love, true love.. :)

No comments: