Friday, February 09, 2007

Updates!

Sorry I've been flying under the radar lately but its been a busy week.
I actually cleaned my room at my future Brother and Sister In Law's (only 35 days till I move into our house!!). My room was a wreck cause when we settled on the house I moved all my furniture out but left my clothes in the room. I would generally drive over and climb in bed around 10:30 to 11 then wake up and go back over the house to get ready (Jase was already on his way by then). I spent all of Wednesday cleaning and folding and putting stuff away and now it definitely looks soo much better!! I'm also brainstorming a thank you gift for them for renting me the room for 8 months, so let me know what you think. Remember we are on a crazy tight wedding budget on this.

As far as the carpets, they should be installed on Presidents Day, Yay!!!!
I'm so excited about this! It will be great to have the new carpets in and start putting things in their place upstairs!!!!

I leave tomorrow for the cruise, I'm so excited!!! I have my clothes all set aside for the trip but I have not packed yet. Jason gave me an underwater camera for when I go on the snorkling trip, so cool!!! Its a regular 35MM, I didn't even know they made them, for some reason I thought they were all disposable. This will be awesome for when we take our trip to Hawaii!!

35 Days till we get hitched!!! Yah!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! We had our second session of premarital counselling last night, it went well. My Pastor is the one who is doing the counselling and him and his wife are some of my favorite people in the world so that makes it alot easier (for me anyway). I'm so excited though, and I just called the florist and we can get the flowers I wanted which is awesome! They're going to be so pretty! My friend Eric's band is playing some awesome songs as well as bringing in his sister from North Carolina to sing some with them, which is awesome! I'm so excited about the whole thing, I really can't wait!!!!

So thats about it with me, whats up with you?

1 comment:

mama k said...

Carrie's gonna be there too? Awesome! Are you inviting their mom? : )