Thursday, June 22, 2006

ww week 6

So it was week 6. One time i heard you have to do something for 6 days straight then it becomes a habit. Well in this case six weeks in, its become a habit. The thing i like about weight watchers is that its not a diet, this is teaching me what my body needs. Its teaching me to treat it well. I hope and pray this will be a habit for the rest of my life.
soooo wanna know what the outcome of this week was, do you? You curious at all? Well I'll tell you one thing i'm happy about, not sure if its just the picture but there is no DOUBLE CHIN in this weeks picture. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I was waiting for that(grrr freaking extra body parts). Oh yeah and i lost two pounds!! Yeah thats for 16.5 total! WOO!!!!
I also got some software from my very fit brother and his wife called Fit Day, its slightly addictive and I'm using it in conjunction with WW right now to try and compare. :)
Here's the pic :)

1 comment:

mama k said...

Congrats on your loss! Yay for treating yourself good. You deserve it.