Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Weight Watchers Online WK 1

Hmmm so i've been riding on and off the ww fence. Going for a few weeks then skipping and eventually not going. I just joined WW online today and i'm pretty excited about it. Its got alot of neat resources. Some of my favorites; point tracker, point calculator, the point search (you just put what you ate and it tells you how many points!), the recipe calculator (you put the recipe in and it figures out the points and saves it in your recipe box, the online message boards.
I'll keep you updated, my online weigh in's are every Wed so as an extra incentive to me i'm going to be posting my results LIVE ON LINE WITH YOU! WOOO!
Well i'm sure the four people that are reading are ohhh so excited about this!
So here is my before pic. No i'm not going to post a pic of me in a bikini, i hate those commercials. Seriously the girls who don't want to be overweight are not the same girls who wear string bikini's. Who are those girls who pose unhapily for the before pics? Just a face shot, all thats needed :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»