Friday, October 20, 2006

WI today

Soooooo, I kind of fell hard off the wagon for a few weeks.
I gained some, in the past week I gained 1.5 lbs.
We've been looking for houses, and starting new jobs, still moving (forever moving).
I'm forcefully making myself slow down and take everything one step at a time, including this whole weight watcher thing. The new incredible job I have has a huge closet full of all sorts of CHOCOLATE (granola bars, candy, and cookies) but I'm going to stay out of that area at all costs this week!
Things are going good though, even if I'm getting frustrated in the whole house front. The house that we put the bid in on already had a better bid on hand.
Sooo with the forceful slowdown, I'm hoping that my writing skills increase by like 1,000. I will be updating more, and I'm also on myspace if you want to look and try to find me :)

No comments: