Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Buy me something

its fun! :)
I've made it easy check out my wishlist ->


Today was my last day at the mortgage company, suprisingly bittersweet. No, I never really did see myself staying there forever but I have been there 5 years. I thought it would be easy walking out the door, but I think I will really miss the people I used to work with. I had some good times, like when Schmoop first proposed to me with a sculpture made out of a paper clip! When I made my Tom Jones shrine on my desk, and Buker would do the dance in the aisle. Meeting some amazing forever friends, some of them who I've taken fantastic trips to Vegas and Europe. Meeting the man of my dreams. Taking walks with Papa K when he worked with me. Five years of silliness.

3 comments:

mama k said...

Oooh. I so found part of your b-day gift on there!

I felt the same way when I packed up my classroom. It's very surreal leaving a place you've been at for so long. Congrats on the new job though!

Dirkey said...

the diamond ring!! so sweet :)

mama k said...

I have to go back and look for what your are buying me...