Thursday, October 12, 2006

Holy Cow



We just put a bid on this house... commence chewing on nails.
It's really hard to believe that I'm old enough to own a house. Honestly, although I know that I am an adult, I frequently view myself as the teenager I used to be. I'm excited though, to own a house, to start a life with the man I love, to be an adult(as long as I'm allowed to be an immiture one anyway!). So all prayers would be appreciated, and if anyone wants to throw a couple hundred thousand Schmoop's and my way we would appreciate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!!!! I MISS YOU! I definitely want to catch up! I've thought about you a lot over the years. Congrats on the house - I'm a Real Estate Agent by the way... ha! Email or call: ajazmartin@yahoo.com or 856-220-4972

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!