Friday, October 01, 2010

Majesty worship HIS Majesty

So I woke up this evening with my normal pregnancy bathroom break and something drew me downstairs. Once down there I could hear the wind blowing outside and I found myself walking around our block at midnight, 9 months pregnant. Feeling the breeze across my face, watching the wind through the trees and I couldn't help but start to sing. It was one of those moments where you are so filled with praise that you can't help it. What a gorgeous night tonight is, I'm so thankful to have a little one on one walk with God through it.

Majesty worship His Majesty
Unto Jesus, be all glory,
Power and praise
Majesty, Kingdom authority
Flow from His throne,
Unto his own, His anthem raise.

So exalt, lift up on high
The Name of Jesus
Magnify, come glorify,
Christ Jesus the King
Majesty, worship His Majesty
Jesus who died, now glorified,
King of all Kings.

No comments: