Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Reliving my past

I'm uploading pictures to my Shutterfly account, so I started on the pictures from Europe. We had soo much fun and things were so beautiful. Here are some pics from Paris, if you want to see more go check out the Shutterfly. I'm not quite sure how to do it, so when i figure that out I'll let you know but for now here are a few of my favorites.
Forget you are staring at a computer screen and pretend we are walking along stopping and having some brie with our baguettes. Taking in the sights, the art, the leasure... Then buy a ticket and lets go!


the Arch de Triumph










A wonderful pic my schmoop took that screams Paris to me.






























This little picture actually takes up the whole wall of part of the Louvre. It was my favorite piece of art that I saw. If you take a look there is a woman in the bottom left of this picture that will show you how massive this thing is. Its called the Wedding at Cana (and its also located directly behind the Mona Lisa)













This is the Sacre Coeur ( I don't think that was spelled right)

No comments: