Saturday, November 19, 2005

whats in a name

so my lifes ambition is to start an orphanage in some country. This has always been my dream in life to show love to kids who normally wouldn't have any in thier life.
I think a fun thing to do though, is to name the kids really weird names. You know like dishwater, crazyface, pumpkin doodle, etc. Sounds pretty mean but come on now, they wouldn't be english speaking anyway and it would give me a chuckle.
Well i think i was beat to the punch.
In recent history i have come across a woman who is named bich dung. Yes lady's and gentleman her name is female dog poo. This is quite possibly the funniest thing i've ever come across... ok as far as names go anyway. What kind of monster names her kid this!?!?!?!?
So anyway i wrote my friend about this and the fact that i got engaged recently and when he wrote back i got to thinking about when good old bich dung gets married. I really pray that she marry's a musical guy that writes a song and sings it to her on her wedding day. They will be in a church with candles, flowers and music and the love of her life will be singing how much he loves dog poo..... my only wish is that somehow in some way that i will be in the back of that church cause that would be a story and a half for my kids.

No comments: