Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WI last week


I lost 5 woo hoo!!! I can't wait till it stops fluctuating sooo much. Its driving me mad, but I think it has to do with stress, hormones, etc. Schmoop and I both got new jobs (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) last Tuesday. Which means that Schmoop is getting sprung from the land far far away and is moving in about 5 minutes from me!!! I'm so excited my life feels like everything is coming together, everything I've ever hoped and prayed for is coming true. Its hard for me to be anything but grateful right now, which is a good problem to have!
It has been a bit stressful though, I'm not completely moved yet and now Schmoop is in the middle of moving. We both quit our jobs and are getting new ones. We are starting to look for a house and looking seriously towards marriage. Its like every life change that could be is happening, so weird. It seems like there were so many times that I just prayed that something would happen. I was soo unsure of what was coming in the future that I just wanted it to happen to get it over with. Its amazing to see how God's plan is coming together though, just teaches me that I just need to trust in Him more that He will lead me and guide me in His perfect way. Sometimes I look back and wish that Jason and I would have gotten together right when he started at Cendant but we both had serious things to work through, and those things have made us who we are today. I can't wait to see whats in the future.

No comments: